17 de setembro de 2007

Sobre perdão

"I gave me away I could have knocked off the evening But I lonelily landed my waltz in her hands In a way I felt you were leaving me I was sure I wouldn't find you at home And you let me down You could have knocked off the evening But you lonelily let him push under your bone You let me down It's no use deceiving Neither of us wanna be alone And you're coming home

I gave me away I could have knocked off the evening But I was lonelily looking for someone to hold In a way I lost all I believed in And I never found myself so alone And you let me down You could've called if you'd needed But you lonelily got yourself locked in instead And you let me down It's one thing being cheated But you took him all the way through your bed

And now you're coming home And I'm trying to forgive You're coming home And I'm trying to forget You're coming home And I'm trying to move on You're coming home And you haven't called yet You're coming home I gave me away I could have knocked off the evening But I lonelily loomed her into my bone You let me down There's no use deceiving Neither of us wanna be alone"

Damien Rice - Lonelily

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário