20 de agosto de 2009

When the gentleman with the black coat arrived
He thought I was the requested private
He opened his suitcase with one hand
With the other he told me I was a rat and not a man
I sat on a chair, I did not feel like crying
I was only tired really, which was a bit surprising
He had a wife back in Arizona
Three kids, a dog and a little marijuana
He was a soldier since he was born
Cause he liked to kill and to leave things torn
As for me I was a Barbie or just an ugly hairy doll
Also, he said with conviction, I was to stay against the wall
I asked intrigued why the fuck he needed me
He said he had a new gun but no piece of meat
Three steps to the door
One chance in a million
He said don’t bother darling
I promise to wear the black ribbon.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário