20 de agosto de 2009

Jack Lilly Lee

Jack Lilly Lee was always kind to me
When I was really needy he would let me pee
Jack Lilly Lee had a beautiful tree
I wonder why it had a rope he named after me
Once upon a time in a very distant land
He said he met a lad he could barely stand
I understood him perfectly ‘cause once i met a boy
Who was really a lot more boring than my most useless toy
And Jack Lilly Lee must’ve liked my comparison
Cause he squeezed my cheeks until it changed my complexion
We went out one day cause he was on a date
He was kind enough to say i was a special kind of mate
He said i was very gentle and that she should see
That when we played colonization, i’d let him have the wip.
The day after that we played jockey
I’m sure he was trying to hit the horse with that stick of hockey
He taught me once how to fix a lamp
It was only a pity he didn’t say my clothes shouldn’t be damp
Anyway, anyhow Jack is a really nice fellow
It was an accident I swear, but he surely now looks a lot more yellow.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário