29 de agosto de 2009

I love you, I love you, I love you she said, and she had such beautiful legs, and a most fantastic air around her eyes. A butt of an innocent girl and red lips as if she was someone's daughter. A fake laughter, so fake, oh God, so fake she liked to think it was an idiossincrasy to laugh like that. And also she'd lie greatly and poorly at the same time, 'cause she had a tick on her right eye when she did so, but it was hard to notice it. Nevertheless, she said she loved me. And I, oh I felt nothing, just a soothing comfort inside, seeing someone would break their hearts over me. And I watched with a killer's patience her love spread itself upon the table, that bar table among friends and dwarfs, those weird scenarios I kept facing. But them the light touched the outside skin of her tigh, and I could barely stand it, so I reached out my hand to touch it, and in the meanwhile her love ended. She got up from the table naturaly, I think no one had noticed she had ever been there, and she sat three chairs from me and I had this hand outstretched catching air and a bit of her cheap scent. At least it was cheap.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário