21 de setembro de 2009

Wrote on April 4th, found nearby Guadalupe's Church, started like this
I'm putting love somewhere else for you. Not for you, but for me and the incapacity of developing it on you. I'm in love with you. You still love someone else. I could put this on a secret message and bury it somewhere, but honestly nothing will soothen the complete distress caused by this reckless like. Now I've gone and put my love somewhere else. But I love her not. Now we are entagled in some sort of fancy that can't go on because of external impossibilities, and you still wander in my mind, even though I've managed sometimes to put you out of it, and even to put an end in all of this. I don't want to see you any longer. Let's openly make this the distress it really is. I don't want to see you, to talk to you, to be close to you, to touch you. I want years to pass, I want you to be a blank sheet.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário