18 de dezembro de 2008

welcome to the jungle with wilde editors your parents beer cigarettes alcohol love loneliness panic shit freak coldplay sound blood sanitary fuck fall

In the end you can't stand it, but they do. You can't bear the noise, but they dance; you can't stand the vision, but they sit together and stare; you just don't understand, but their smells kiss, marry and bury each other with tears in their eyes. I too don't know if I'll find love, but you cry ahead. Children begin by loving their parents. After a while they judge them; rarely, if ever, do they forgive them. But the problem is with your own love. But nevertheless you don't forvige, you don't even bear to look, you beer to look, you beer and cigarettes, you cigarettes, you lousy and lonely. And your cigarettes, are they yours?, whose cigarettes are those? It's in your hands, in your hands, love, hatred and ultraviolence. You almost use it, it's not you, not your type, not your mind and your mentality. Your distorted mentality, so largely distorted, lost and lonely, you lost and lonely, you just like hell. And alcohol. Alcohol in your veins, you'd drink your veins, you'd drink your blood, it looks nice, it's warm, maybe it's wine, is it wine? You drunk and lonely, you soft and lonely, you lost and lonely, you just like hell. Absint. Absence. Absint absence, absint-minded, absent-minded again, but you've always been anyway, now there's at least fun. Joy, enjoy, overjoy, joy division, love will tear us apart, "we're not Joy Division!", they said, and they're not. Lights and sound, lights and sound, is this coldplay now?, is it cold now?, do you want a drink? and do you want to fuck? Do you want to get paid? Do you want to get laid? That way you get two things, don't you? Don't you? Do you and are you sane? Sanity, sanitary, loo, low, I've fallen at the low tide and meet me by the quayside, by Editors, editor's cut, I've cut myself by mistake, mom, how would it be on purpose? Purpose is scaring me, what if I can't see mine?, you are the colour, my dear. I want to quit, to quit, it's plain it's simple it's plain so why can't it be, why do you cry? I smoke, I slope, I stroke I strike I struck, thunderstruck, hardrock and what have you done to yourself is this really you? I am human and I need to love just like ev. I'm a tv show, a horror show, I'm a freak, I swear I'm not sorry, I swear, god dammit, I sweet, I sweat, you S.W.A.T, you're not saving me at all, love. Why do you panic on the corridor?, I'm here, am I not?. Yes, thank you, now please don't put me under more uncomfortable situations, will you, will you please, will you please me, can you, should you, is that really what keeps me coming back, now I come and I go, I go, cause it's more appropriate, it's more appropriate to go. You love me, all the time, and in the middle we find hatred, but you love. I love you, and I close my eyes more easily than you do, I rest too, and play snooker, alone if needed, cause sometimes it's needed and I've . I have my viciousness and manias, I'm weird, mom, mom, I need a beer, dear, is it too much, is it too much to ask. Let's make a promise, give me an idea, no, a bet, yes a bet, so much better. Bodies, stories, glories? You rot, you'll rot, you'll rock, and roll, you'll roll over and die. Yes!, you'll die! You'll dye, will she let you dye, should she interfere, you're not a barbie, you taste like barby, you taste like bribe and you take it. Will you share at least. Of course, what did you think we were, holy? Holy shit, holy shit man we're here again. Yes, but we'll die. Rest, may the plane crash. (Just don't pray; maybe there is a god after all.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário