27 de novembro de 2008

But they don't

- Hello. Where are you? What are you doing? Which are your tastes now? What is your name?
- Hey. Hi.
- Are you alive?
- Still.
- Why?
- Don’t know. Why are you?
- Where do you live now?
-
- Are you in love?
-
- I’m not. Are you?
- No, I’m not. But I’m not alone.
- Quit it. Nobody is giving you a blowjob now. That’s not your tone when somebody is.
-
- What’s your name?
- Still Fred.
- Weird.
- Are you still ridiculous?
- Can’t you tell? Why did we part?
- Things.
- Which things?
- If we knew we would not have parted.
- Wouldn't we? Are you alone now?
- Yes. It’s raining here.
- Here it isn’t. Are we this far apart?
- No; it’s not raining here. Why did we part?
- You never stayed when he died.
- You died every time I stayed. Why did you always cry?
- Too much silence. Why did you?
- It was rare.
- Yes, but why did you?
- Too much noise.
- You never loved me.
- That was never why we were together.
- Why were we?
- Why were we?
- You had a fabulous ass.
- I still do.
- So I’ve heard.
- You still hear about me?
- You’re a plague; yes, I still hear about you.
- When?
- When I’m about to die.
- Are you now?
- Yes.
- Kiss me.
- You were always a fantastic actor.
- That’s why you were with me.
- You loved the fuck.
- I loved your body most. (And I fucked it.)
- Why?
- Why I fucked it?(!)
- What?, no, the body.
- You had especially beautiful ribs.
- Hips?
- Ribs.
- Why aren’t we together?
- Cause we love now.
- Each other?
- Don’t know. Whatever; we love, it’s scaring enough.
- I reckon I kiss when I love.
- How is this?
- Never tried. Have you?
- Yes, I think so.
- What do you do? When you love.
- I love.
- Have you ever?
- Yes; you, I believe.
- When?
- That night when you didn’t cry because it was silent.
- You laughed.
- Through my nose. I ate you; with my eyes and through your skin.
- I felt it.
- I imagined.
- Are you drunk?
- No, I’m not. Are you?
- Can you ever tell when you’re drunk?
- Never saw any purpose on doing so. Can you? Are you?
- Have no idea. Will we remember this tomorrow?
- I will.
- You’re weird.
- Yeah.
- I’m too. That’s our problem.
- And our meeting place.
- Are you crying?
- No. I think I’m sleeping.
- I’m not.
- Wanking?
- Can you picture it?
- Yes.
- I’m not.
- Sleep.
- Don’t remember.
- I won’t.

Um comentário: