24 de novembro de 2009

19/08/09

I was lying in my bed last night
When Poe came along
He was sad, I guess, or that was just his normal state
Wore black and his clothes seemed torn, but black is a tricky colour
He looked at me with such pity
That I cried because it was Poe and he pitied me
And with an unfortunately never ending movement he swept from my forehead my long fringe
And he seemed to love me like he loved Berenice before
When he did not love her
So I felt pretty and unlovable, like Angelina Jolie
Like pretty, boring songs
Like the Pope
Like too famous an artist,
But then again I have said this already
Then Poe was my mother, this seemed somehow a dream within a dream
Only poorer
And my mom had a rope, something as if she had a hope
But it got me despaired and not relieved, as I would think
And somehow the feeling of having
A lot to do the next day gripped me
And I cried remembering my cradle
And those cheap teddy bears which eyes always fall off and leave them weirder
And then, being my bed quite brown and dark
Well I felt in a forest, then I felt in a zoo
And when I got up
The zoo was there still, which was weird
And out of place
I mean they were my friends.

2 comentários: