4 de outubro de 2009

should you stay where you are?

Why don't you say, you know, you lie to me, that tomorrow you are thinking of drinking tea, and sharing all the things you couldn't speak when you should have? why don't you say that was the time, and by saying goodbye, you really meant I've got to go pick up my daughter at school but we could do this any other time? why don't you start and stop pretending, you start being demanding but with reason? why don't you leave your cell, you buy from me my awkward smell that you think is lovely? why don't you leave your sexual and sentimental toy, you tell the person to go and enjoy, and you'll learn how to love once more? why do you get used and you think you're not bruised by watching love walk and smile to you elsewhere? why do you fool yourself, you like me inside your shell and you spend time enjoying someone else? you should see what I have to give instead of writing and rewriting: i should stay here.

Um comentário: